|Ashleigh Tuite Person1 #679755|
Ashleigh Tuite is an Assistant Professor in the Epidemiology Division at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health at the University of Toronto.
- Ashleigh Tuite is an infectious disease epidemiologist and mathematical modeler. Dr. Tuite’s research program focuses on the use of mathematical modeling and other quantitative methods to improve decision-making for emerging, re-emerging, and endemic communicable diseases.
- She uses models to project the spread of communicable diseases and better understand and quantify the health, economic, and social implications of different control measures and policies. She is particularly interested in the use of mathematical models to synthesize and communicate complex information and uncertainty.
- Communicable disease epidemiology
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Vaccine-preventable diseases
- Emerging infectious diseases
- Communicable disease transmission models
- Health economic models of communicable diseases
- Population movement and disease outbreaks