- ( string TfoT TmoT Tqu TtT TnT TpT ... TooBig ).s
- Longer strings may have search-able sub-strings
- subString may not be found. (e.g. TweTt is not found via TdaTwe)
- TweTda or TdaTwe ??
- Significance issue needs to be documented properly.
- Other links: TdaTwe ...
- Link to the OCR project for EdD uses.
- Edit activity needs to be increased to register (and remain) on RecentEdits.
- consider the relative merits of SysH & TabH
- The leftMenu Content display is quite helpful in pageView.
- This page has grown too big.
- camelot (the Tech. ?)
- Equities Equity IndeX Weights
- this page can be accessed via Hypothesis
* the use of static names (NamesTye) reduces maintenance.
* NonWords ( searchStrings ) are being tested in this software.
* Search does not seem to be an Option in Page View on TabH.
T(ime) n(ext) T(ime) as opposed to TtT TpT ; Fortnight? ; ( WkhD DoTye )sStrings
- C.: 6.: sStrings should be used much more.
- consider nStrings nonWordStrings notWordStrings
- Page view edits for bullets Fail. Other features may too.
It might be effective to use the Ahmed energy to add appealing searchStrings.
Focus on the more important areas that need development. Ideally
- replace ellipsis with bullets, via SysH
- enhance Top usage
- review edit and update priorities, considering available tools. (I.e.: forgotten TwFive file update).
- KzLz support,
- TalesH support
- explain the uses of noWords as search targets. :SrEd2019 :nSearch :nWordSearch
Integrate content from OntarioNews that contributes to tissues.
The lede area should focus on a Page's value, rather than TnTasks. one lastLine might be dedicated to TasksTn. .search methods can be used to aggregate taskNext candidates from various independent Topics, at any point in time.
Continue refining s.stringsH in the TwVh ConText.
- extend use of .search strings, perhaps with a dedicated Topic.s page for each major Topic
- Make much more use of s.stringsH
- Twe.s Tfo.s ...s
- page and view designs may need to be tailored for each device type.
- ( DoTqu _172 T19q4 Tmo10 T2019q4 ).s(earch)
- Where was the recently restored Idea connected
- Could this information be made to appear in the daily repport that is produced?
- ( ThinClad ).s ; ).s ; s.( ; .TN ...
- Consider using TabAsus within this environment.
- PageView scrolling seems relatively efficient, to the point that a ToDo area could be added to the bottom of a page, as opposed to being in the upper Lede area.
- Review Page based workflows
- Link to https://debategraph.org/Stream.aspx?nid=643553&vt=ngraph&dc=focus
- DfxTn as a DplD factory
- Review HowTo link to other maps, likely using a search
- Reduce this via a prettyLink
- Review Article views.
- refreshing my views of the usefullness of this application after taking a break, will likely be useful.
- Important uses ...
- Associate interactions via entered Comments based shared Map access.
- sStrings must be in Summary notes since in comments they are not found.
- compelling Topics
- health care
- increased use of pageView workflows for tablets
- craft a separate DynaList for DebateGraph access
- emotional motivators
- Low-hanging fruit
- review preparation by expanding the emerging Positional notation
- try adding the SymbolsH instance
Editing via tablet ( in page view) seems very efficient. Navigation also seems different. Experience suggests that editing practices should be refined for each device type that is commonly used.
Make more use of MySavedViews.
Move Background to be subordinate to 5. Findings
Some of these Graph Views should be useful in showing corporate ownership hierarchies
An "expanding" view seems to need quite a bit of processing time.
Possible connecting Links [ E(dge)Types ]7
These names could include myJulianDate (Fortnight) conventions, but these may not be acceptable Search targets.
Consider using a DynaList to focus attention on the Ideas in this graph that should be refined nexy.
The different numeric character Ranges may be useful as Ordinal indices, given the Move methodology inherent in this DebateGraph software.
Foreword > Hints for each class of User (likely documented in Lede)
- test and confirm Navigation hints
Introduction > Observations ...
- Node size may vary with frequency of use.
- graphs can be connected easily, raising the question ...
- "one big one" v. "more small ones".
- different perspectives are more valuable in larger structures.
- performance does not seem to be an issue (given mySQL)
- Edits via tablets seem more efficient in Page view.
- "Murri" becomes essential since Small devices are less likely to have onMouseOver Hovers
- Move these to a new Idea page.