University, by FrHwo
DebateGraph is designed as a tool for visualizing various aspects of complex Issues, specifically in Debates. ( string ).s is useful for Search.
This (DebateGraph for) 丑(=2021-) + Ɗ(iigo) + ∞ ...
... is part of an effort to better visualize and share many aspects of current Activities, Events, Interests. This includes...
- ( Elections, Banking ... ).Identity( Name + now.Address = PobTob ) ; ...
- ( Fair Market Value )."bubble(s)"
- ( Collaboration ; Photography ).interests
This map (graph) also uses this DebateGraph software for interfaces to a web of Information Processing resources like ...
- Wikipedia ( WpH ... )
- Dynalist (Outliner)
- Diigo (Bookmarks & Outliners)
- use Ðiigo to access specific ÐebateGraph maps
- #tags for topics as ÐebateGraph explorations
- Google Docs ( wp:Essay )
- GitHub ( just my ℋ instance, for now )
- Wikis ( WardsWiki ; Meatball ; CommunityWiki ; ... )
- other DebateGraph maps (see "Related maps")
This Idea is linked to a few topLevelTopic Ideas.
As this Map grows, access to components is increasingly important. At present ...
- access to parts of a rapidly growing map may be more efficient via external bookmarks from an Outliner like Dynalink
- pageView seems an effective way of viewing pages
... both of the preceding suggestions will change as content designs change and this map is inter-connected with others in DebateGraph.
^ ( T172 T2019q4 ).s♤ 2021q4
^ Comment(s) ( is an Indicator ).