iType = Information
In the future ( 2020-2029 ):
- Information Integration breakthroughs are becoming apparent.
- The robust capabilities of this environment will have increasing appeal.
- Indent command seems disruptive by closing the page.
- Collaboration efforts among various DebateGraphs.
- Plan to introduce TiddlyTweeter
- re-structure some of these pages as MilliContexts ...
- ( i.e. Mili... Micro... Pico... Nano... )
- the 5Ws may be a form of MicroContext that can be supported by Templates.
- as might exist for each of these Scale levels.
- Perhaps Milli 》Micro 》 Nano 》 Quto ?
- Integration of various Knowledge repos and interRepo pathway(s) development.
- ideally as efficient workFlows
- As Ideas gain popularity, they are more likely to evolve into Featured Pages that warrant registration.
- Eventually, the resulting Pages that emerge should support proper, informed Debate(s).
- Should the RoadMap(s) be linked?
- I will need to qualify my main areas of interest as "Canadian" (likely with a *.ca" suffix.
- this will depend on the effectiveness of emerging searchStrings that span the Contexts that are being worked in.
- RoadMapTn might be a useful idea. Test it as a Context based navigation tool.
- Pages should be designed for Email and Print use, implying ...
- related Notes should be separate Ideas.
- Each Idea might evolve to become a Context that includes standard Components, like ...
- a (road)map
- the "5Ws" pertaining to itself
2018.07: The Bubble graph I used in the past seems absent.
- switching to ... > down > N levels seems effective (and perhaps even better)
- map displays now seem to be static while the details page alters onClick.
- ranking the relative importance of Links seems to be a casualty.
Click the button to enter task scheduling information