This Ð(ebateGraph 2017-) ...
... is part of an effort to better visualize Current[ TtT = T(ime) t(his) T(ime) ] Activities, Events, Interests and Knowledge. This includes...
- accumulating a lot of content
- presenting content in a context of extracted information and linking to its source
- interfacing to rich media resources in other environments
Consider the use of a Lede(zone) and Drop(zone) of each page that is a level of a text cascade.
Ideally, this DebateGraph software can be used in broader contexts than just those of a Debate; hopefully even extending into the areas of Ontology.
This Node may also contain items to "reVisit", as well as a Revisions history like ...
- adding contextual workflows into these maps increase Context needs :Findings
- ... :Conclusions
- ... :Recommendations
- 戌-02-: a start at gathering facts for debates of potential issues.
- 酉-02-: Reviewed Idea types to test RGB mappings for Tp(ast)[red] Tt(his)[green] Tn(ext)[blue]
- 酉: attempt to understand how to apply the many "Idea types"
- DebateGraph's Search capabilities are quite fast, making it effective to use sTrings consistently in ...
- Google Keep
- This becomes part of a NamesH policy.