|Plan and Execute the use of tools for Implicit in the Explicit Order|
5 Capability 3 tiers for operational and organizational alignmentSegmentation of Populations
Identify, plan, execute and monitor a proposed framework for "implicate order" Application of implicate order which is static and a point of reference as of a specific time
Different countries identifies the different places and action or time stamps of when the explicate action was taken enables the "same but different"concept Technology Transfer - (universality - in all parts of the world)
- Would enable the differences by the date of transfer from implicate order into explicate use
- We design applications and content publishing and/or acquisition in all forms (includes data) application acquisition and user experience based on Implicate order (rules)
- We structure the same but differentiated at the transfer from Implicate to explicate by country (nation) or tribal distinction as a nation to nation relationship exist in law without the application in systems and technology.
- We connect the digital and physical worlds by location according to GIS coding and apply Zip Code mapping with strong governance.
- Explicate Order-Any acquisition or publishing of information would benefit from the following rules in order to determine value and quality
- Anything financial in use - A null value in a zip code field implies an untrusted source as no master data can be complete and available for use as Implicate when the zip code field is null.
- Suppliers and the Purchasing or supply chain system - Procurement of goods or services from a supplier shipping to a branch within your organization or agency or drop shipments to a customer as a sales revenue shipment.
- An existing sales order would need to be cross-referenced with the purchase order to ensure accurate profit margin and cost of goods in the close of the books.
- Customers and the revenue streams with partners and distributors or system integrators and service providers
- No persons can have access to create orders, update orders and have the same access to the customer master tables.
- Key control design criteria described in the Sarbanes Oxley act of 2002 would require a log monitored on all ordering documents as created, updated (change control) in a formal customer approved change form-with record retention prompted by the financial close and consolidation processes.
- A financial resource must exist for all revenue transaction records derived from the forms which require an input by users to a technology predefined for the revenue transaction capability.
- A diverse system may include many inbound sources which publish to submit
- A submitted document with inputs must be validated by financial resources who attest to the validity of the order and completeness.
- in their daily activities to task processing. (Process to User to Technology)
- monitoring should reveal persons beyond the approved group of users who can influence the pricing or ordering by segregation of duties.
- A zip code must map to locations incrementally expanding the views with totals for the zip code, city or township, county, state and nation with international as the final consolidated total
- ed to meet the key control design criteria for pricing into the organization as pricing offered by suppliers in contract negotiations.
- if an order of purchase or cost/expense to a supplier can be complete without a zip which defaults the pricing, tax and shipping including duty fees and logistics.
- Currency and tax tables must map from zip on Implicate fact table which has a city or township, to county, to state, to nation dimension.
- Any system without the mapping is no longer an Implicate order and creates additional work for the users.
- Any system without the mapping has no value in any financial processing and/or performance reporting for regulatory and financial purposes.
- in any financial use of data acquired from any application or job.
- Producers of data must exclude any null values as a rule - a person who has ordered or intends to buy, knows the delivery requires an address or isn't of the mental capacity to place the order.
- language and currency with taxation on goods and services based on the location