MESA Schools Program and the Industry Advisory Board
- Annual local events and competitions
- after school projects
- climate change speech contest
- Industrial Waste
- mentoring by local high tech workers
- a day in the life visits to the high tech companies for students
- Teacher development days
- Parent involvement
- Annual regional competition
Student work in small teams to research the subject selected by each team, preparing the presentation for the competition. Each student will present parts of the presentation and collectively then judges collectively score the overall results.
Research and Communications are two vital university and workforce skills students can use across industries and borders.