Dr. Rebecca C. Tyson is an Associate Professor in Mathematical Biology at the University of British Columbia Okanagan.
- Mathematical biology and spatial ecology;
- mathematical models of ecological systems;
- the development and analysis of mathematical and computational models;
- cyclic predator-prey populations.
COURSES & TEACHING
- Mathematical biology; partial differential equations; ordinary differential equations; numerical analysis.
- PhD University of Washington
RESEARCH INTERESTS & PROJECTS
- Mathematical Modelling in Spatial Ecology
- Modelling the Dispersal Behaviour of Wild and Sterile Codling Moths
- Modelling the Recolonization of Second-Growth Forest Stands by the North American red squirrel, Tamiasciurus hudsonicus
- Modelling the Predator-Prey Dynamics of Southern Snowshoe Hare Populations
- Modelling the Swimming Behaviour of the Nematode
Click the button to enter task scheduling information