Associate Professor in the Department of Community Health and Epidemiology in the Faculty of Medicine at Dalhousie University.
- Dr. Feng’s research interests lie primarily in developing biostatistical models for analyzing correlated data in which repeated measurements, hierarchical clustering, multiple outcome types, and spatially correlated data might occur. Dr. Feng's research has been funded by NSERC Discovery Grant, Canadian Statistical Sciences Institute and MITACS. She has a deep desire to bridge the gap between statistical methods and practice through pursuing methodological development and application of statistical methods in public health, which has led her to develop partnerships with many researchers from various disciplines, i.e. medicine, psychology, biology, and sociology.
- Spatial statistics and disease mapping
- Statistical methods for survival and longitudinal data
- Environmental and ecological statistics
- Infectious disease surveillance
Click the button to enter task scheduling information