|Nicole Ricker Person1 #685352|
Assistant Professor in the Department of Pathobiology, Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph.
- Application of big data analysis techniques to disease informatics
- Integration of microbial sequencing data into precision agriculture applications
- Comparative genomics and metagenomics
- Role of microbiome in disease progression/immune development
- One Health approaches to AMR and antibiotic alternatives
- Shotgun metagenomics for analysis of functional changes in the swine microbiome