Professor in the School of Public Health, Department of Health Management, Evaluation and Policy at the University of Montreal.
- Thomas G. Poder is a Junior 2 researcher-scholar of the Fonds de Recherche du Québec - Santé (FRQ-S). He holds a doctorate in economics from the Center for Studies and Research on International Development (CERDI) of the University of Auvergne in Clermont-Ferrand in France. Between 2007 and 2019 he worked in the Unit for the Evaluation of Technologies and Methods of Intervention in Health (UÉTMIS) of the University Hospital Center of Sherbrooke (CHUS) where he was a consulting executive.
- Between 2013 and 2019 he was also a researcher at the CHUS Research Center. Since June 2019 he has been a professor at the School of Public Health of the University of Montreal (ESPUM) and a regular researcher at the Research Center of the University Institute in Mental Health of Montreal (IUSMM).
- Health economics
- Economic valuation methods
- Health Technology Assessment
- Organization of care
- Assessment of the quality of care
- Quality-adjusted life years (QALYs or QALYs)
- Health preferences
Click the button to enter task scheduling information