Important dates and stages of development both of the pattern language design process and of the designing itself - a work in progress
- May 30, 2014 : This map was created in preparation of the Work Session Wolfgang Hoeschele, Helene and Joe will be holding at the Workshop on the Ostrom Workshop Conference.
- July 1st & 2nd: Helene was at the http://caps-conference.eu/ and presented the project at the Barcamp. Some interest to follow-up with. Need to study the possibility to create a consortium to submit a project to the Caps2020.
- July 9-13, 2014: Europlop 2014, the European conference on Pattern Languages of programmes. Delay past due for a paper and a specific work session. Helene & Joe had thought of going. > We did not attend.
- Follow-up of the conferences, constitution of the community, inviting people and organizations to intervene on the various areas and levels that will constitute the structure of the pattern Language. > Please register, share the link with people in the domains and disciplines that may be relevant to the project, suggest people as participants.
- Collaborative constitution of a knowledge base, outline of a pattern language structure, and drafting of a process of design including inquiry and templates to make 'stigmergetic'/episodic participation easy for a broad range of actor across disciplines and levels/scales of intervention. > Need to define the tools we will need, and how we make the best use of debategraph, the Pearltree and the Commons Abundance Network site!
- November 14/15, 2014 Preparatory workshop for the 2015 Pursuit of Pattern Languages for Societal Change conference at Danube University in Austria. Calls for papers for work group discussion for August 15th. We are planning to go. This will be a hands-on workshop. Deadline for paper has been extended to end of August. > The project received a very good welcome. Possibilities of collaboration across domains. Participating in follow-up calls. Here is the paper presented.
- This learning phase of pattern language design will bring us to a more intensive phase of design. > Suggestions on a course of action are welcome. Currently launching a use-case design around alternative funding and currencies with a group of practitioners.
- December 16, 2014 Attending CAPS infoday in Brussels to network and further explore possibilities for possibility to create a consortium to submit a CAPS project as part of Horizon2020 EU funding.
- December 18, 2014 10am CET First skype meeting with a group of practitioners to evaluate needs for visually representing dynamics of alternative funding and currencies.
- July 3-5, 2015 PurplSoc Conference in Krems, Austria. Ideally we would hold woskshop(s) to advance the project.
- July 8-12, 2015: Europlop 2015, the European conference on Pattern Languages of programmes. Deadline for papers, Feb 2, 2015
- At strategic moments in the process, we may organize Goggle hangout discussions to better progress collaboratively, inspiring ourselves of the Peeragogy collaborative process.
To be continued...