|Building & Prototyping Roadmap Issue1 #216162|
Principle for funding, structure and scaling
- Gather a core team that will fine tune the concept and requirements for a technical, social and organizational architecture,
- Fund the next phase.
- Find a collaborative platform that can help bootstrap the project and build the platform as we speak
- Expand to create a community of practice (both as far as technology and environment/social/community are concerned) which will elaborate on the concept/requirements and start the development of a prototype.
- Develop first prototype by convening people to specific events/places on and offline.
- Project must be open source with a structure that will enable grant and crowd -funding and keep private, institutional and commons/activist actors equally comfortable and engaged.
- The idea is to have several tiers of financing and development, one opening up and enabling the launch and scaling of the next.