The Search tab let you find and navigate, move, and cross-link to any other idea on the current map, your own public and private maps, and/or the entire set of public maps:
- You can search the entire public DebateGraph (and your private individual and group maps) using Key word(s), All words, and Exact phrase search terms.
- The color-coded search results are displayed under the Search options box, grouped by the maps on which they appear – with the maps sorted in order of relevance to the search term(s) – and listed alphabetically by idea type.
- Clicking on a search result takes you directly to the selected search result.
- When moving and cross-linking ideas, clicking on the destination idea from a list of search results will complete the move or cross-relation to the destination idea.
- You can also focus your Search on the text included in Citations (by checking the Citations checkbox above the Search button)
(B) List All the ideas on this map
- The Every idea on this map option shows you all the ideas on the current map, sorted by idea type, and listed alphabetically within idea type.
- Lets you navigate from your current place on the map to any other place on the map with a single click.
- Lets you complete a move or cross-relation to any part of the current map by clicking on the destination idea on the Current map list.
All my maps & bookmarks
- Displays a color-coded list of (1) The maps you have created, and (2) any ideas that you have bookmarked (grouped by the maps on which they appear).
- Lets you navigate from your current place on the map to another Bookmark or map with a single click.
All my ideas I have created on any map
- Lets you complete a move or cross-relation by clicking on the destination idea on the All my maps & bookmarks list.
- Lists all the ideas that you have added to DebateGraph.