When contributing to the SolrDrWatson project, consider these points:
- DebateGraph is like a structured wiki
- You can add nodes
- You can add to, or modify existing nodes
- Modify nodes with great care; this is not Wikipedia; we do not seek just one uniform idea; rather, we seek all possible ideas, so, rather than changing a node to suit your ideas, instead, create another node alongside and express your own ideas
To actually join this project one must follow these steps:
- If not already a DebateGraph member, register and create a new account
- Log into DebateGraph
- Navigate to this project
- Click on the Community Tab
- Click on the "See the map community" link.
- Moderators have a red color on their entries; click on the "Contact" link of a chosen moderator
- Fill in the form requesting to join this map.
- Please introduce yourself, talk about interests, skills, etc
- Be sure to give the email you use to register and login at DebateGraph